PSC/INST Advising for Summer and Fall 2023
Advising season is open from March 6th- April 15th 2023.
If you need to speak with an advisor from the College of Arts and Sciences please use the link. https://as.ua.edu/student-services/on-call-advising/
If you have specific Political Science advising questions please contact Dr. Linken at email@example.com.
If you need specific International Studies advising please make an appointment with Dr. DeRouen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use this Link to see more detailed descriptions.
Summer 2023 and Fall 2023 PSC 321 and PSC 421* courses
*all 421 courses are writing courses
- Voting and Participation – PSC 321-001 (CRN 33047), online
- Diplomatic Simulations – PSX 321-002 (CRN 31922), online
- Media and Politics – PSC 321-001 (CRN 46518), TTh 2:00 – 3:15
- Morality, Politics and Policy – PSC 321-002 (CRN 41998), MWF 11:00 – 11:50
- Behavioral Politics and Public Policy – PSC 321-003 (CRN 46519), MWF 9:00 – 9:50
- Religion and American Politics – PSC 321-004 (CRN 48068), TTh 9:30 – 10:45
- Race and International Relations – PSC 421-001 (CRN 42864), TTh 11:00 – 12:15
- 19th Century Political Theory – PSC 421-002 (CRN 48082), TTh 2:00 – 3:15
Check back often, as there are more being added
Political Science scholarship applications for the 2022-2023 academic year are closed. Click here to find out more about them.
Need to know when to register?
If you are not receiving Political Science emails and need to be please email PJPirkle@ua.edu to be added to the list.
Need more information?
For information regarding Political Science or International Studies advising, or if you have any other questions or concerns, please contact our Undergraduate secretary, PJ Pirkle.