- BA, University of Rochester, 1985
- PhD, University of Iowa, 1990
Spring 2019 Office Hours
- Monday: 11:00am-1:00pm & 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Tuesday: 12:30pm-2:00pm
- Wednesday: 3:00pm-4:00pm
- Friday: 11:00am-12:00pm
- Party Pledges and Policy Actions in the U.S.
- Effects of Senate Malapportionment
- American Politics
- The Presidency
- Southern Politics
- Baldwin, Norman; Borelli, Stephen, and Michael New. 2011, forthcoming. “State Educational Investments and Economic Growth in America.” Social Science Quarterly.
- Borelli, Stephen, and Brad Lockerbie. 2008. “Framing Effects on Public Opinion During Prewar and Major Combat Phases in the US Wars in Iraq.” Social Science Quarterly.
- Finding the Third Way: Bill Clinton, the DLC, and the Democratic Platform of 1992. Journal of Policy History, 13: 429-462.