- PhD, Arizona State University, Phoenix, USA, 2016
- MPA, Konkuk University, Seoul, South Korea, 2009
- BA, Konkuk University, Seoul, South Korea, 2007
- Public Policy and Administration
Fall 2020 Office Hours:
Mondays 3:00pm-5:00pm and Thursday 9:00am- 12:00pm via Zoom
- Sustainable Development and Policy
- Environmental Management and Governance
- Quantitative Methods
- Policy Design and Implementation
- Public Policy Analysis
- Environmental Policy
- Quantitative Analysis
- Urban Administration
- Program Evaluation
- Ji, Hyunjung. & Darnall, Nicole. (Forthcoming) All Are Not Created Equal: Assessing the Design Features of Local Sustainability Programs. Public Management Review.
- Darnall, Nicole. Ji, Hyunjung., & Potoski, Matthew. (Forthcoming) The Institutional Design of Ecolabels: Sponsorship signals rule strength. Regulation and Governance.
- Darnall, N., Ji, Hyunjung & Vázquez-Brust, Diego.A. (Forthcoming).Third-Party Certification, Sponsorship, and Consumers’ Ecolabel Use. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Ji, Hyungjung, Ahn, J. & Chapman, J. (2016). The Role of Intergovernmental Aid in Defining Fiscal Sustainability At the Sub-National Level. Urban Studies 53(14).
- Lee, Y. B. & Ji, Hyunjung 2011. An Empirical Study on the Impact of Environmental Regulation on Industrial Productivity: Focusing on Porter’s Hypothesis. The Korean Journal of Public Administration, 45(1): 171-197.