- PhD, University of Kentucky
- BA, University of Tulsa
- Public Policy and Administration
Mondays 1:00-2:30, Wednesdays 10:00-11:30, or by appointment.
Please use this link to reserve your meeting time with me during office hours: https://calendly.com/danapatton_meeting/15_minutes
Choose office or Zoom meeting when you schedule your appointment via the link.
- Health Policy
- Social Policy
- State Politics and Policy
- Quantitative Methods for MPA students
- Health Politics and Policy
- Introduction to American Politics
- American Public Policy
- Patton, Dana and Richard C. Fording. 2020. “The Effect of Women’s Descriptive Representation on Premature Mortality in the United States.” Social Forces 99(2):820-46.
- Patton, Dana and Joseph Smith. 2020. “Gender, Ideology, and Dominance in Supreme Court Oral Arguments.” Journal of Women, Politics & Policy 41(4):393-415.
- Fording, Richard C. and Dana Patton. 2020. “The Affordable Care Act and the Diffusion of Policy Feedback: The Case of Medicaid Work Requirements.” RSF: The Russell Sage Foundation Journal of the Social Sciences 6(2):131-53.
- Fording, Richard C. and Dana Patton. 2019. “Medicaid Expansion and the Political Fate of The Governors Who Support It.” Policy Studies Journal 47(2):274-299.
- Patton, Dana and Joseph L. Smith. 2017. “Lawyer, Interrupted: Gender Bias in Oral Arguments at the U.S. Supreme Court.” Journal of Law and Courts 5:337-361.
- Patton, Dana, Julia F. Costich, and Niklas Lidströmer. 2017. “Paid Parental Leave Policies and Infant Mortality in OECD Countries: Policy Implications for the United States.” World Medical & Health Policy 9:6-23.