- PhD, University of Kentucky
- BA, University of Tulsa
- Public Policy and Administration
Spring 2020 Office Hours:
Mondays: 9:00am-11:00am or by appointment
- Health Policy
- Social Policy
- State Politics and Policy
- PSC 664 Public Policy Analysis
- PSC 464 The Politics of Health Policy
- PSC 465 The Politics of Sex
- PSC 370 American Public Policy
- PSC 101 Introduction to American Politics
- Patton, Dana. 2014. “State Policy and Health Disparities: An Examination of the Impact of State Offices of Minority Health”. Journal of Health Care for the Poor and Underserved 25:1982-2002.
- Patton, Dana, and Sara Zeigler. 2014. “Under My Thumb: National Control of State Interest Group Affiliates and its Policy Implications.” Journal of Political Science 42:81-104.
- Costich, Julia F., and Dana Patton. 2013. “Enforcement: Linking Policy and Impact in Public Health.” Jurimetrics, The Journal of Law, Science, and Technology 53:293-307.
- Costich, Julia F., and Dana J. Patton. 2012. “Local Legal Infrastructure and Its Association with Population Health.” American Journal of Public Health 102:1936-1941.