Professor | Director of Undergraduate Studies
- 341 ten Hoor Hall
Monday & Wednesday: 11:00am-12:30pm/4:00pm-5:00pm
Tuesday & Thursday: 12:45pm-1:45pm
- B.A. – University of Rochester, 1985
- Ph.D. – University of Iowa, 1990
- Party Pledges and Policy Actions in the U.S.
- Effects of Senate Malapportionment
- American Politics
- The Presidency
- Southern Politics
- Baldwin, Norman; Borelli, Stephen, and Michael New. 2011, forthcoming. “State Educational Investments and Economic Growth in America.” Social Science Quarterly.
- Borelli, Stephen, and Brad Lockerbie. 2008. “Framing Effects on Public Opinion During Prewar and Major Combat Phases in the US Wars in Iraq.” Social Science Quarterly.
- Finding the Third Way: Bill Clinton, the DLC, and the Democratic Platform of 1992. Journal of Policy History, 13: 429-462.