Donald M Snow
- B.A. – University of Colorado, 1965
- M.A. – University of Colorado, 1967
- Ph.D. – Indiana University, 1969
- International Relations
- American Defense Policy
- Foreign Policy
- WHEN AMERICA FIGHTS: THE USES OF U.S. MILITARY FORCE, Washington, DC: CQ Press, 2000.
- (with Dennis M. Drew), FROM LEXINGTON TO DESSERT STORM AND BEYOND: WAR AND POLITICS IN THE AMERICAN EXPERIENCE, (Third Edition). Armonk, NY: M.E. Sharpe, 2000.
- (with Eugene Brown) INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS: THE CHANGING CONTOURS OF POWER, New York: Longman, 2000