- Ph.D. – Arizona State University, 2013
- M.A. – Ohio University, 2005
- B.A. – Marietta College, 2003
- Religion and Politics
- Latin American Politics
- Collective Action and Cooperation
- Agent-Based Modeling
- Introduction to Comparative Government
- Politics of Developing Nations
- Introduction to Politics
- Topics on Cultural Diversity: U.S. Immigration
- World Politics
- Politics of Latin America Religion and Politics
David Siroky and Christopher Hale. 2017. “Inside Irredentism: A Global Empirical Analysis.” American Journal of Political Science 61, No. 1 (January): 117-128.
Christopher Hale. 2015. “Religious Institutions and Civic Engagement: A Test of Religion’s Impact on Political Activism in Mexico.” Comparative Politics 47, No. 2 (January): 211-230.
- Carolyn M. Warner, Ramazan Kilinç, Christopher Hale, Adam B. Cohen, and Kathryn Johnson. 2015. “Religion and Public Goods Provision: Evidence from Catholicism and Islam.” Comparative Politics 47, No. 2 (January): 189-209.
- Michael Hechter, Ioana Emy Matesan and Chris Hale. 2009. “Resistance to Alien Rule in Taiwan and Korea.” Nations and Nationalism. Vol. 15, No. 1 (January): 36-59.